My Boys

My Boys
August James and Phoenix Noble

Family is Love

Family is Love

Thursday, March 20, 2014

3 week weigh in

My 3 week weigh in was this morning and official weight was (drumroll please): 189.9. This puts my 3 week weight loss at an amazing 13.7 pounds and my week weight loss at 2.5 pounds, just short of my 3 pound goal but I did admittedly go overboard on the sodium front yesterday so that could explain my reason for not reaching goal. Salt makes you retain water like crazy so today I am trying to stay away from sodium as much as possible!
I am finally able to say I'm under the 190's. Very proud of myself! The is my lowest weight since 2010.
oh and for all you out there wanting a convenient, no sugar, low carb, super high protein high fiber snack may I suggest quest bars? I eat 2 a day and LOVE them. They are so so good and great to eat when I'm out and about and unable to make a lean and green meal! They are spendy at a little over $2 a bar but worth every penny! I so wishvI would have known about them sooner....they taste too good to be true but they aren't!!!
I also tested my ketosis levels this week and was in "moderate level" ketosis which is exactly where I should be! I have been averaging 25-30 net carbs a day so my body is learning to use body fat as well as fat from food as energy instead of glucose from carbs.
I haven't gone off track once and have logged my food dutifully every day.
To have the immense pressure of a food addiction continuously easing is an incredible feeling I cannot even begin to describe! I look forward to my big one month weigh in next week. I'm really going to push hard on the exercise this week and try to go for a 4-5 pound loss! Wish me luck!!! I'm ready to put in the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment