My Boys

My Boys
August James and Phoenix Noble

Family is Love

Family is Love

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It finally happened to us........

We were having a nice, relaxed, quiet morning as a family. Phoenix was playing on the bed, mama was working on a blog, daddy was watching Star Trek on the bedroom tv and Gus was taking a morning bath in our tub. Joel went in to check on Gus and I heard him say "Oh my God". I immediately went into mommy mode and thought something was horribly wrong. Well something was wrong, but it had nothing to do with the safety of our child in the bathtub.
Yep, you guessed it.
He POOPED in the bath.
 It finally happened. The 1 day I have always dreaded as a parent.
And our child, being the organized little person he is, had lovingly and painstakingly placed all his poop in a cup for us.
So thoughtful.
I left daddy in charge of cleanup (payback time for various messes I have had to deal with) and after draining the poop-water, washing and cleaning out the tub and giving our kid a second (poop- free bath), everything was as good as new. Well everything except for the psychological damage done to mom & dad.........you just can't un-see something like that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment